The Best Restaurant in Williamsburg, KY
Enjoy steaks, sandwiches, salads, and more at the most beloved restaurant in Williamsburg! Located in the Cumberland Inn, The Patriot Steakhouse brings big plates and bigger smiles to all walks of life. Coupled with serious school spirit, an attentive and energetic student staff creates a friendly and lively dining experience. So grab your pals, and have a seat. We hope you brought your appetite.
- Breakfast: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch and Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Phone: (606) 539-4105
Folks can't get enough of our George Washington Signature Steaks. No matter how you order them, the always-perfect char is guaranteed to make even the most carnivorous Patriot proud. Not into steaks? Not a problem! The Patriot Steakhouse serves up some of the best fried catfish on I-75. We've even got a little something for the kids. Our "Pat in a Hat" children's menu includes corndogs, pizza sticks, and everything else to keep the little ones happy. Finish your feast with a slice of our caramel apple pie - after all, an apple a day…
With his rotating arsenal of specials, our chef has built quite a reputation in these parts. Between his pecan-crusted trout with peach-habanero sauce and his pulled pork carnitas quesedillas with caramelized onions, our mouths are always watering. Check out this week's special and Sunday Brunch Buffet below:
Open Face Turkey
White bread served with a heaping pile of mashed potatoes, sliced turkey and a creamy turkey gravy. Comes with stuffing and your choice of one side.
Sunday Brunch Buffet
- Entrees: Meatloaf, Fried Catfish, Carnitas, Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Sides: Mashed Potatoes, White Rice with Beans, Corn & Red Peppers, Green Beans, Corn, Glazed Baby Carrots, Spinach/Artichoke Casserole, Roasted Vegetables, Penne Carbonara
- Soup and Salad:Chicken Noodle Soup, Cream of Potato, and Tossed Salad
- Dessert: Chocolate Cake, Cheese Cake, Apple Cobbler, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Peanut Butter Bars
- Available Dates: 8/30/2015
- Price: $10.99
Good, Old-Fashioned Cumberland Hospitality
The Patriot Steakhouse offers some of the friendliest service in all of Kentucky - and that says a lot! Our warm student-based wait staff will always greet you with a smile and make you feel right at home. Named after the University of the Cumberlands mascot and decked out in school colors, The Patriot Steakhouse embodies the pride and excellence of the University. Whether you're on campus for a game or just plain hungry, The Patriot Steakhouse is guaranteed to be friendly, fun, and delicious. Go Patriots!
We honestly believe that the Patriot Steakhouse is hands-down the best restaurant in Williamsburg, KY. Our welcoming staff and talented chef ensure an excellent meal every time. Don't believe us? Just ask around. It's worth the drive.