The Best Restaurant in Williamsburg, KY
Enjoy steaks, sandwiches, salads, and more at the most beloved restaurant in Williamsburg! Located in the Cumberland Inn, The Patriot Steakhouse brings big plates and bigger smiles to all walks of life. Coupled with serious school spirit, an attentive and energetic student staff creates a friendly and lively dining experience. So grab your pals, and have a seat. We hope you brought your appetite.
- Breakfast: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch and Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday - Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Phone: (606) 539-4105
With his rotating arsenal of specials, our chef has built quite a reputation in these parts. Between his pecan-crusted trout with peach-habanero sauce and his pulled pork carnitas quesadillas with caramelized onions, our mouths are always watering. Check out this week's special and Sunday Brunch Buffet below:
Tempura Honey Chicken
Slightly spicy tempura battered chicken, tossed in honey, and served over a bed of scrambled egg white rice and teriyaki stir fried vegetables.
Sunday Brunch Buffet
- Entrees:Roast Beef, Fried Catfish, BBQ Pork Chops, Fiesta Chicken
- Sides: Mashed Potatoes, Brown Gravy, Green Beans, Corn, Glazed Baby Carrots, Spinach/Artichoke Casserole, Mac-n-Cheese, Fried Apples
- Soup and Salad: Salad Bar, Veggie Soup, and Cream of Potato
- Dessert:Carrot Cake, Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Short Cake
- Available Dates: 05/01/2016
- Price: $10.99
- Entrees: Stuffed Creme Brie Breaded Chicken Breasts, Southern Fried Catfish, BBQ Rib, Beef Tips
- Sides: Three Cheese Tortellini with Blush Sauce, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower, Corn Pudding, Country Style Green Beans, Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Honey Glazed Carrots, Spinach Casserole
- Soup and Salad: Chilled Strawberry Soup, Potato Cheese Soup, Salad Bar
- Dessert: Assorted Cheese Cake, Carrot Cake, Blackberry Cobbler, Strawberry Short Cake
- Available Dates: 05/08/2016, 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Price: $16.95, Children 12 and under $8.00 (includes beverage)
Mother's Day Buffet
Smokehouse Tuesdays at the Patriot Steakhouse
Join us every Tuesday as we transform the Patriot Steakhouse into the Patriot Smokehouse! Using the finest quality meats and our propriety rub of herbs and spices, we slow-smoke our meats over sweet and savory hickory wood. With the patience and finesse of America's best pit masters, the Patriot Steakhouse guarantees the best BBQ in Whitely County. Whether you're looking for brisket, ribs, pulled pork, or chicken, our chefs have everything you need to satisfy your smokehouse cravings!
And don't forget to save room for dessert. With our apple dumplings served over creamy vanilla ice cream and our southern pecan pie, you'll feel like you've went to heaven!View Smokehouse Menu
Good, Old-Fashioned Cumberland Hospitality
The Patriot Steakhouse offers some of the friendliest service in all of Kentucky - and that says a lot! Our warm student-based wait staff will always greet you with a smile and make you feel right at home. Named after the University of the Cumberlands mascot and decked out in school colors, The Patriot Steakhouse embodies the pride and excellence of the University. Whether you're on campus for a game or just plain hungry, The Patriot Steakhouse is guaranteed to be friendly, fun, and delicious. Go Patriots!
We honestly believe that the Patriot Steakhouse is hands-down the best restaurant in Williamsburg, KY. Our welcoming staff and talented chef ensure an excellent meal every time. Don't believe us? Just ask around. It's worth the drive.